Friday, June 27, 2008

Stressful

Haven't been able to post anything lately because the lease contract of my house will expire end of July. I need to give 3 weeks notice hence need to find a place to move before end of June.

The main reason I want to move is because the present suburb is a notorious area for house break-in, robbery and theft, and the rental for my present 3LDK property will increase from AUD 290 per week to AUD 330 per week. The owners only want to have a lease term of 6 months, after which the rental is expected to increase further.

AUD 330 is about 33700 yen or 1035 ringgit. It is a good 134800 yen (salary of an office lady in Japan?) and almost 4140 ringgit (enough to employ a pharmacist in Malaysia?) for just one month rent in Perth!!!

Anyone wants to share a house? Anyone???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would if I were there!

庄严立湍 said...

Great! I wish you were here...

Anonymous said...

Really stressful!

愚公移山 said...

sodara, pulanglah ke tanahair yang tercinta di mana kita boleh minta rumah pangsa awam untuk warga pendapatan rendah yang hanya akan dikenakan bayaran rm 60 sebulan. Anbi sekalian pasti akan tolong tulis surat sama sodara.

庄严立湍 said...

Ini pasti, memang akan balik ke ibupertiwi yang dicintai, and menyumbang kepada pembangunan perkhidmatan kesihatan di tanahair!

Anonymous said...

kesian my sodara tailo ! tanah air kita mungkin tak welcome olang pandai, pi lah negara yg ada singa, mungkin boleh jumpa spring sky kat sana ...