Sunday, February 20, 2011

Transitting at Changi Airport

This morning was really early.
Slept at 3:10 am and woke up at 4 am.
Went out of the apartment at 5:05 am, arrived at the Bus center at 5:15 am.

Arrived at Fukuoka International airport at 0745, checked in and was told I need a re-entry visa. So was brought to the immigration to fill up forms and paid 3k yen as stamp duty. I was actually being given a "Professor" class visa entitled for multiple entry - so obviously the ground staff had misinterpreted the information. Anyway, good intention should be appreciated.

Arrived Singapore at 1515.
Took Nasi Bryani (how to spell?) and a bowl of laksa. Satisfied.

It's 1734 now, I am at gate 21 of terminal 3.
Quite hot and as a result I sweated a lot - hopefully nobody will sit next to me, I'm taking seat 47H.

Well, tomorrow will back to work after a few hours sleep.

Dewa, kiai wo irete atarashii suta-to wo gambarou!

No comments: