Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm at Changi Airport again transiting to Fukuoka

This is the second time in 2011 that I have mee rebus at Ah Wang stall inside Changi Airport.

I brought my parents to Japan last November, we met up at Changi Airport. They flew from KL, I flew from Perth. It's a meaningful trip for me as that was the first time for me to bring my parents to Japan, a place I call second furusato.

That was also the first time for my parents to travel overseas alone, and Singapore Airline did a great job looking after them. After staying one month in Japan, they returned home via Singapore, again with great care by Singapore Airline.

It's great to be able to look after my parents and showing them around Japan.
I returned to Perth via Singapore in February this year alone.

Now I am transiting again at Changi Airport, flying to Fukuoka again.

So again took a mee rebus snack at Ah Wang, and recalling the time I spent with my parents at Changi Airport.

End of the year, we'll fly to the land of white clouds!

No comments: